Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vania's Radio Station Interview with So Seductive Team member V-nice.

Hello, and welcome to 90.7 WTCB radio station I am your host Dj Vania. I am coming to you live from Westfield State University campus. Today I brought in a guest from Westfield States own step team, telling you all about their upcoming performance. Hello V-nice are you there? Hello Dj Vania it’s nice of you to have me on your show. Pleasure to have you as well. Hello all, this is V-nice from so Seductive step team, I wanted to let the campus know we have our first big performance of this semester at Mount Holyoke College the 26th of October. We would like if Westfield came out to support us! Go owls! Thank you V-nice! Well you heard it first here on 90.7, go out and cheer on So Seductive Step Team. They all need your support. Thank you and stay tuned in to 90.7 WTCB FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment